You are here: Home
- Breach of any of the security arrangements for
- attempting to remove a test book or answer sheet
or part thereof, or any notes, from the test room;
- failure to follow test supervisor’s instructions at all
- giving or receiving assistance during the test;
- creating a disturbance;
- using prohibited aids (e.g. notes, note paper, calculator, mobile
phone, audio/recording device etc.);
- writing, or marking your test paper or answer sheet,
during reading time or after the instruction is given
to stop writing;
- copying another candidate’s work;
- using the test questions their content or information about them
for purposes other than your sitting of GAMSAT is prohibited.
This includes: publishing the GAMSAT questions or any of their content or information about them on the internet, any digital format or otherwise; and/or passing the GAMSAT questions, any of their content or information about them to third parties;
- the giving of false or misleading information;
- infringement of copyright. Copyright infringement
includes: performing those acts which only the
copyright holders may or authorising or allowing a
person on the candidate’s behalf to infringe ACER or
the GAMSAT Consortium’s copyright material.
PENALTIES for misconduct include: withholding of
your GAMSAT results or disqualification from sitting
the GAMSAT for a period or at all:
YOU ARE PUT ON NOTICE there is NO APPEAL
from any penalty applied.
GAMSAT is copyright material owned by the GAMSAT Consortium. Any infringement of GAMSAT copyright material, in addition to any right at law, will be treated as misconduct for the purposes of this agreement.